Iowa EASY Air
The Iowa Department of Natural Resources has officially released an online option to complete air quality construction and operating (Title V) permit applications/renewals, called Iowa EASY Air.
Developed with input from industry representatives, including Evora Constulting who assisted with BETA testing the system, Iowa EASY Air will provide a convenient way to submit air quality permit applications, saving paper, time, and money for companies that need an air permit or permit modification.
Some industry representatives say using the online system could save significant time on each application. How will using Iowa EASY Air speed up the permitting process?
- Data entered in the emissions inventory system, will pre-populate Iowa EASY Air.
- Data from construction permits and operating permits will be available, reducing redundant data entry.
- Multiple users can access the permit application, reducing internal handoffs and time-consuming waits to collect required signatures.
- Data validation will ensure industries submit accurate, complete applications.
- Accurate data and applications will reduce back-and-forth emails and phone calls with DNR.
- Online payment options and delivery assure applications and fees are received when you send them.
While the option to submit on paper still exists, Iowa EASY Air users will find the online permitting process is faster. Additional information can be found here.
Contact Evora Consulting at 515-256-8814 for further assistance.