25-HOUR LANDFILL OPERATOR TRAINING
The Evora Consulting 25-Hour Landfill Operator Training three-day course covers topics required under state regulations. The training course provides an overview of landfill operations and is designed to prepare students for the sanitary landfill operator certification exam provided by the Iowa Department of Natural Resources (IDNR). The three-day course covers the following topics:
To ensure the health and safety of Evora staff and attendees precautionary measures will be in place. Facial coverings are required for all attendees and class sizes will be limited to follow safe social distancing practices.
- Registrations cancelled more than 10 days prior to a scheduled class are fully refundable.
- Registrations cancelled within 10 days prior to a scheduled class, including no-shows, are not refundable.
- If a class is cancelled by Evora Consulting for any reason, you will receive, at your option, either a full refund of fees paid or full credit for fees paid toward registration in any future class offered.
- Classes cancelled for inclement weather will be rescheduled. Class participants will be notified of the new date within 5 business days.
- Classes cancelled for not meeting minimum participation levels will be cancelled 4 business days prior to the scheduled class date.
Questions or concerns? Please contact Dani Bowlin at 515-256-8814.