APPLIANCE DEMANUFACTURING TRAINING
The Appliance Demanufacturing Training class covers topics required under state of Iowa regulations for those who want to be certified appliance demanufacturers. The Evora Consulting Appliance Demanufacturing Training program provides a thorough overview and understanding of the topics listed below:
To ensure the health and safety of Evora staff and attendees precautionary measures will be in place. Facial coverings are encouraged but not required for all attendees and class sizes will be limited to follow safe social distancing practices. We ask that attendees do not attend class if they have any COVID-19 symptoms or a fever.
- Registrations cancelled more than 10 days prior to a scheduled class are fully refundable.
- Registrations cancelled within 10 days prior to a scheduled class, including no-shows, are not refundable.
- If a class is cancelled by Evora Consulting for any reason, you will receive, at your option, either a full refund of fees paid or full credit for fees paid toward registration in any future class offered.
- Classes cancelled for inclement weather will be rescheduled. Class participants will be notified of the new date within 5 business days.
- Classes cancelled for not meeting minimum participation levels will be cancelled 4 business days prior to the scheduled class date.
Questions or concerns? Please contact Dani Bowlin at 515-256-8814.