Website Evora Petroleum Solutions
Evora Petroleum Solutions is seeking a Compliance Inspector to join our team in West Des Moines, Iowa to provide fuel compliance testing and inspections for fuel marketers and convenience store chains with underground fuel systems across the state of Iowa.
Evora Petroleum Solutions is a Distributor for Wayne Fueling and Tripe E Technologies and is an Authorized Service Provider for Wayne, Verifone and Veeder-Root. Our team services these major equipment brands for our customers in Iowa, Nebraska, and Illinois, as well as servicing Gilbarco and Bennett brands, making Evora a great place to build and expand on a wide range of skills.
What will you do as a Compliance Inspector?
- Perform compliance testing and inspection of petroleum equipment including dispensers, fuel monitoring systems, submersible pumps, and product piping.
- Testing includes but is not limited to:
- ATG Functionality
- Liquid Sensor Testing
- Line Leak Detection
- E-Stop Testing
- Stage 1 Vapor Recovery
- Overfill Testing
- Utilize various testing devices, multiple hand and power tools related to the job.
- Complete maintenance and minor repairs.
- Analyze and record test results into appropriate forms and electronic templates.
- Communicate results and any issues to Petroleum Coordinator and/or Service Manager.
- Ensure compliance with appropriate safety practices and procedures according to applicable federal, state, and local codes, regulations, and company guidelines.
- Maintain tools and equipment to ensure all are in proper and safe working order.
- Provide quality customer service.
- Manage project deadlines to ensure legal and regulatory documents are filled out timely and in compliance with applicable laws.
- Travel around the state of Iowa with overnights, as needed.
What skills will help you be a successful Compliance Inspector?
- 3+ years performing fuel system compliance testing and inspections.
- Demonstrated understanding of Iowa UST regulations, UST Leak Detection Systems, Tank System Components, Leak Recognition and Response, Sump Maintenance, Corrosion Protection and standard practices for Inspection and Maintenance.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Established organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot and utilize problem solving skills in unique situations.
- Mechanical ability and aptitude, knowledge of, and ability to work with tools, ability to determine how machinery/mechanicals operate.
- Pre-employment drug screen and physical are required.
- Clean driving record.
Our employees enjoy many benefits and perks, including:
- Competitive salary.
- Comprehensive Health and Dental insurance.
- 401k with company contribution.
- Generous paid time off policy and 10 paid holidays.
- Yearly clothing and boot allowance.
- And so much more!
Evora Group provides equal employment opportunities to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic as established by federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org