Website Evora Petroleum Solutions
Evora Petroleum Solutions is seeking a Construction Laborer to join our growing construction crew. As a Construction Laborer, you will work closely with our Construction Supervisor and other members of the crew to complete petroleum construction projects. This will include assisting with the installation and repair of petroleum equipment such as dispensers, underground storage tanks (USTs), fuel monitoring systems, submersible pumps, and product piping, as well as manhole and spill containment replacements and concrete removal/replacement.
Evora Petroleum Solutions is a fast-growing company covering the Iowa and Nebraska area. Evora is a three-time recipient of the Iowa Top Workplace Award, most recently achieving this status in 2020. We credit this achievement to our fun culture and a team that feels more like family than just co-workers! With employees both early in their careers and seasoned professionals, Evora is a great place to grow your career.
What will you do as a Construction Laborer?
• Install and repair petroleum equipment per manufacturer’s guidelines.
• Occasionally operate equipment such as skit steer or mini excavator, following all equipment and company safety protocols, procedures, and policies.
• Perform concrete removal and replacement.
• Follow safety procedures at all times.
• Maintain tools and equipment, ensuring all are in proper and safe working order.
• Provide quality customer service.
What skills will help you be a successful Construction Laborer?
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Ability to troubleshoot and utilize problem solving skills.
• Construction and/or concrete experience, a plus.
• Pre-employment drug screen and physical are required.
• Willingness to travel around the state of Iowa and Nebraska, working overnights and occasional weekends, when needed (hotel is covered by company and per diem is available).
• Capability to work in a physically demanding environment.
Our employees enjoy many benefits and perks, including:
• Competitive salary.
• Comprehensive Health and Dental insurance.
• 401k with company contribution.
• Generous paid time off policy and 10 paid holidays.
• Job and safety training.
• Monthly company events.
• And so much more!
Evora Group provides equal employment opportunities to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic as established by federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org