Website Evora Petroleum Solutions
A partner in service, construction, and compliance. Providing prompt, professional and effective solutions for fuel dispensing operations throughout the Midwest.
Evora Petroleum Solutions is looking for an Experienced Construction Supervisor that will provide day-to-day supervision of petroleum construction staff and projects, ensuring that work is completed correctly and efficiently, and construction staff is knowledgeable and prepared for daily tasks.
As a Des Moines Register recognized 2020 Top Iowa Workplace celebrating 25 years of business, Evora is a great place to continue growing your career. Our employees enjoy a comprehensive set of benefits that include competitive salary, robust work/life integration policies, 401k with company match, and so much more!
PRIMARY & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITES
1. Installation and repair of petroleum equipment including USTs, ASTs, fuel monitoring systems, submersible pumps, and product piping.
2. Install new equipment per manufacturer’s guidelines.
3. Operate equipment such as skid steer or mini excavator following all equipment and company safety protocols, procedures/policies.
4. Manage and supervise construction projects, including subcontractor scheduling and material ordering.
5. Perform concrete removal and replacement, as required.
6. Assure compliance with appropriate safety practices and procedures according to applicable federal, state, and local codes, regulations, and company guidelines.
7. Maintain tools and equipment to ensure all are in proper and safe working order.
8. Provide quality customer service.
9. Manage petroleum construction staff including coordinating daily tasks according to priorities and plans, providing mentoring and training, conducting team meetings, and pursuing disciplinary actions as required.
10. Work with clients to complete various tasks: create and submit proposals, perform compliance inspections, and submit timely results to Iowa DNR, and resolve client issues regarding project deadlines, scope of work, scheduling, and invoicing.
11. Review all completed construction projects budget and scope of work.
12. Manage project deadlines to insure legal and regulatory documents required for work performed are filled out timely and in compliance with applicable laws.
• 5+ years of Petroleum Installation experience,
• 5+ years of Construction Supervisor experience,
• Combination of both Petroleum Installation and Construction Supervisor experience equaling 5+ years, strongly preferred.
• Ability to read a set of construction plans/specs.
• Established organizational and planning skills.
• Ability to troubleshoot and utilize problem solving skills in unique situations.
• Mechanical ability and aptitude, knowledge of, and ability to work with tools, ability to determine how machinery/mechanicals operate.
• Pre-employment drug screen and physical are required.
• Clean driving record, required.
Evora Group provides equal employment opportunities to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic as established by federal, state or local law.
To apply for this job email your details to HR@evora-group.com