Website Evora Petroleum Solutions
Your partner in environmental and petroleum solutions
Provide highly diversified technical duties including troubleshooting, repair, calibrations and maintenance of petroleum equipment. A successful candidate has a strong background working with petroleum equipment in a variety of brands. In addition, has experience working with electrical controls, and wiring with knowledge of mechanical tasks such as installing valves, fittings, etc.
PRIMARY & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Installation and repair of petroleum equipment including gas pumps, fuel monitoring systems, submersible pumps, and product piping.
- Installation of new equipment.
- Repair leaks or damaged parts. Troubleshoot electronic or mechanical problems.
- Conduct compliance inspections. Visually inspect entire fueling components and containments for liquid or potential problems.
- Review documentation at the store.
- Perform pump and dispenser calibration.
- Assure compliance with appropriate safety practices and procedures according to applicable federal, state, and local codes, regulations and company guidelines.
- Utilize various testing devices, multiple hand and power tools related to the job. Maintain tools and equipment to ensure all are in proper and safe working order.
- Provide customer service.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- HS diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 2+ years petroleum technician experience
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Pump and small engine mechanical experience a plus
- Computer experience a plus
- Pre-employment drug screen and physical are required
- Clean driving record
Evora Group provides equal employment opportunities to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic as established by federal, state or local law.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com