Website Evora Petroleum Solutions
Evora Petroleum Solutions is searching for a Petroleum Sales Representative to join our growing team in West Des Moines, Iowa! As a Petroleum Sales Representative, you will provide industry expertise to assist clients with petroleum equipment purchases, installation, maintenance, repairs, and compliance needs.
Evora Petroleum Solutions is a fast-growing company covering the Iowa and Nebraska area. Evora is a three-time recipient of the Iowa Top Workplace Award, most recently achieving this status in 2020. We credit this achievement to our fun culture and a team that feels more like family than just co-workers! With both new graduates, as well as seasoned professionals, Evora is a great place to grow your skillset and career.
What will you do as a Petroleum Sales Representative?
- Responsible for identifying new market areas and new clients and working on those ideas personally or passing along to the Business Development team. Seek out and develop additional project opportunities and prepare proposals to fund growth.
- Establish and maintain strong client and regulatory relationships. Involved in existing and new client business development activities. Provide marketing support including trade show attendance, client meetings, and development of written materials including newsletter articles and materials for marketing.
- Maintain current knowledge of regulatory changes that affect our business and clients. Attend meetings and be on task forces and subcommittees as required to meet this goal.
- Travel throughout assigned territory to call on established and prospective clients. This activity includes both personal visits and contact by phone.
- Develop a list of prospective customers by market in order to schedule appointments.
- Follow up sales leads generated from trade shows, marketing campaigns, website, and other sources.
- Work closely with both Business Development and Operations personnel to offer and execute creative ideas for new business services and other expansion opportunities.
What skills will help you be a successful Petroleum Sales Representative?
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a petroleum sales position.
- Thorough knowledge of petroleum equipment, of a variety of manufacturers, and equipment functions.
Our employees enjoy many benefits and perks, including:
- Relocation assistance, if needed.
- Competitive salary.
- Comprehensive Health and Dental insurance.
- 401k with company contribution.
- Generous paid vacation policy and 10 paid holidays.
- Company parties and picnics.
- And so much more!
Evora Group provides equal employment opportunities to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic as established by federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org