Website Evora Consulting
Evora Consulting, a recognized 2020 Top Iowa Workplace, is currently seeking a mid-level Project Engineer. We recognize that solid waste engineering is a niche industry, so we are very interested in engineers with solid (strong) design and project management skills that are willing to learn from our employees with decades of experience in solid waste, mentoring, and teaching.
As a regional, employee-owned company celebrating 25 years of business, our employees enjoy a comprehensive set of benefits that includes competitive salary and robust work/life integration policies. Explore what makes us uniquely, Evora Group.
This is an excellent opportunity to expand your career in the Des Moines Metro area, which is ranked as one of the top places to live and work in the US.
• Development of construction plans and specifications.
• Construction administration support.
• Site grading and earthwork design.
• Stormwater and erosion control design, including sedimentation and detention pond design.
• Road design.
• Pumping and piping system design (gravity and forcemain).
• Preparation of reports, letters, and technical memos.
• Direct client contact.
• Attend meetings, presentations, and/or training sessions with clients, governmental agencies, and industry organizations.
• Preparation of multi-year master plans.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
• Bachelor of Science degree in civil or environmental engineering.
• Registered as a Professional Engineer in Iowa, or ability to obtain within 6 months.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• 5+ years relevant experience in an engineering role.
• Strong organizational, time management, and project management skills.
• Competent with MS Office.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Grading design in AutoCAD Civil 3D.
• Solid waste engineering design and permitting.
• Client management experience.
Evora Group provides equal employment opportunities to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic as established by federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org