Website Evora Petroleum Solutions
Starting wage $25-$35 per hour + sign on bonus for certified technicians. Relocation assistance available – openings in all 3 branches (Des Moines, Omaha and Quad Cities).
Evora Petroleum Solutions is searching for an Experienced Petroleum Services Technician to join our expanding team in Omaha, Nebraska! As a Petroleum Services Technician, you will provide day-to-day troubleshooting, installation, repair, and general maintenance of petroleum equipment, including gas pumps, fuel monitoring systems, submersible pumps, product piping, etc.
Evora Petroleum Solutions is a Distributor of Wayne Fueling Equipment and is an Authorized Service Provider for Wayne, Verifone, and Veeder-Root. Our team services these – and all – major equipment brands for our customers in Iowa, Nebraska, and Illinois, making Evora a great place to build and expand on a wide range of skills.
What will you do as a Petroleum Services Technician?
• Repair of petroleum equipment including dispensers, fuel monitoring systems, submersible pumps, and product piping.
• Installation of new equipment.
• Repair leaks or damaged parts. Troubleshoot electronic and/or mechanical problems.
• Conduct compliance inspections. Visually inspect fueling components, including containment sumps, for potential problems. Review documentation with staff at the store.
• Perform meter calibration.
• Assure compliance with appropriate safety practices and procedures according to applicable federal, state, and local codes, regulations, and company guidelines.
• Provide customer service.
• Travel around the state of Iowa, regularly within Eastern Iowa, with rotating weekend on-call schedule, and occasional overtime or overnight travel, as needed.
What skills will help you be a successful Petroleum Services Technician?
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Strong mechanical aptitude.
• Computer experience, a plus.
• Electrical experience, a plus.
• 3+ years Petroleum Technician experience, required.
• Pre-employment drug screen and physical are required.
• Clean driving record.
Our employees enjoy many benefits and perks, including:
• Competitive salary.
• Comprehensive Health and Dental insurance.
• 401k with company contribution.
• Generous paid vacation policy and 10 paid holidays.
• On the job training provided, as needed.
• Company vehicle and cell phone provided.
• Yearly clothing and boot allowance.
• And so much more!
Evora Group provides equal employment opportunities to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic as established by federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org