Website Evora Petroleum Solutions
Starting wage $25-$35 per hour + sign on bonus for certified technicians. Relocation assistance available.
Evora Petroleum Solutions is searching for an Experienced Petroleum Services Technician to join our expanding team servicing the Quad Cities! As a Petroleum Services Technician, you will provide day-to-day troubleshooting, installation, repair, and general maintenance of petroleum equipment, including gas pumps, fuel monitoring systems, submersible pumps, product piping, etc.
Evora Petroleum Solutions is a Distributor of Wayne Fueling Equipment and is an Authorized Service Provider for Wayne, Verifone, and Veeder-Root. Our team services these – and all – major equipment brands, making Evora a great place to build and expand on a wide range of skills.
What will you do as a Petroleum Services Technician?
• Repair of petroleum equipment including dispensers, fuel monitoring systems, submersible pumps, and product piping.
• Installation of new equipment.
• Repair leaks or damaged parts. Troubleshoot electronic and/or mechanical problems.
• Conduct compliance inspections. Visually inspect fueling components, including containment sumps, for potential problems. Review documentation with staff at the store.
• Perform meter calibration.
• Assure compliance with appropriate safety practices and procedures according to applicable federal, state, and local codes, regulations, and company guidelines.
• Provide customer service.
• Travel around the state of Iowa, regularly within Eastern Iowa, with rotating weekend on-call schedule, and occasional overtime or overnight travel, as needed.
What skills will help you be a successful Petroleum Services Technician?
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Strong mechanical aptitude.
• 3+ years Petroleum Technician experience, required.
• Pre-employment drug screen and physical are required.
• Clean driving record.
Our employees enjoy many benefits and perks, including:
• Comprehensive Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Group Term Life Insurance – 100% employer paid
• 401k with company contribution
• 15 days PTO in your first year
• 10 paid holidays, 11 if you’re a veteran
• Stock ownership opportunities following first year
• Generous Per Diem Policy
• Company vehicle and cell phone allowance
• Yearly clothing and boot allowance
Evora Group provides equal employment opportunities to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic as established by federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com