Website Evora Petroleum Solutions
Evora Petroleum Solutions is seeking a Petroleum Services Technician to join our team! As a Petroleum Services Technician, you will provide day-to-day troubleshooting, installation, repair, and general maintenance of petroleum equipment, including gas pumps, fuel monitoring systems, submersible pumps, product piping, etc.
**Signing bonus of up to $2,500.00, depending on experience level**
Evora Petroleum Solutions is a fast-growing company covering Iowa, Illinois and Nebraska. Evora is a three-time recipient of the Iowa Top Workplace Award, most recently achieving this status in 2020. We credit this achievement to our fun culture and a team that feels more like family than just co-workers! With both new graduates, as well as seasoned professionals, Evora is a great place to grow your skillset and career.
What will you do as a Petroleum Services Technician?
- Repair of petroleum equipment including dispensers, fuel monitoring systems, submersible pumps, and product piping.
- Installation of new equipment.
- Repair leaks or damaged parts. Troubleshoot electronic or mechanical problems.
- Conduct compliance inspections. Visually inspect fueling components, including containment sumps, for potential problems. Review documentation with staff at the store.
- Perform meter calibration.
- Assure compliance with appropriate safety practices and procedures according to applicable federal, state, and local codes, regulations, and company guidelines.
- Utilize various testing devices, multiple hand and power tools related to the job. Maintain tools and equipment to ensure all are in proper and safe working order.
- Provide customer service.
What skills will help you be a successful Petroleum Services Technician?
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Computer experience, a plus.
- Electrical experience, a plus.
- 2 years Petroleum Technician experience, preferred.
- Pre-employment drug screen and physical are required.
- Clean driving record.
- Willingness to travel around Eastern Nebraska and Western Iowa frequently, with rotating weekend on-call schedule, and occasional overtime or overnights, as needed.
Our employees enjoy many benefits and perks, including:
- Up to $2,500.00 signing bonus! (amount dependent on experience)
- Relocation assistance, if needed.
- Competitive salary.
- Comprehensive Health and Dental insurance.
- 401k with company contribution.
- Generous paid vacation policy and 10 paid holidays.
- On the job training provided, as needed.
- Company vehicle and cell phone provided.
- Yearly clothing and boot allowance.
- And so much more!
Evora Group provides equal employment opportunities to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic as established by federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org