Website Evora Petroleum Solutions
Evora Petroleum Solutions is looking for an Experienced Petroleum Services Technician that will provide day-to-day troubleshooting, installation, and repair of petroleum equipment.
As a Des Moines Register recognized 2020 Top Iowa Workplace celebrating 25 years of business, Evora is a great place to continue growing your career. Our employees enjoy a comprehensive set of benefits that include competitive salary, robust work/life integration policies, 401k with company match, and so much more!
PRIMARY & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Repair of petroleum equipment including dispensers, fuel monitoring systems, submersible pumps, and product piping.
- Installation of new equipment.
- Repair leaks or damaged parts. Troubleshoot electronic or mechanical problems.
- Conduct compliance inspections. Visually inspect fueling components, including containment sumps, for potential problems. Review documentation with staff at the store.
- Perform meter calibration.
- Assure compliance with appropriate safety practices and procedures according to applicable federal, state, and local codes, regulations, and company guidelines.
- Utilize various testing devices, multiple hand and power tools related to the job. Maintain tools and equipment to ensure all are in proper and safe working order.
- Provide customer service.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- HS diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2+ years petroleum technician experience.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Pump and small engine mechanical experience, a plus.
- Computer experience, a plus.
- Pre-employment drug screen and physical are required.
- Clean driving record.
Employee primarily works outside in all weather conditions. The employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical and electrical parts, fumes, or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is loud on occasion. Work is often performed in traffic areas and around fuel dispensers. Overnight travel may occasionally be required.
Due to the nature of the duties described, candidates must be able to operate hand tools, power tools, and will be required to stand, walk, and exert 50 to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 25 to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or 10 to 20 pounds of force constantly.
Evora Group provides equal employment opportunities to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic as established by federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com