Website Evora Petroleum Solutions
Evora Petroleum Solutions is seeking a Construction Installer to join our expanding Eastern Iowa branch. As a Construction Installer, you will work closely with our Construction Supervisor and other members of the crew to complete petroleum construction projects. This will include assisting with the installation and repair of petroleum equipment such as dispensers, underground storage tanks (USTs), fuel monitoring systems, submersible pumps, and product piping, as well as manhole and spill containment replacements and concrete removal/replacement.
Evora Petroleum Solutions is a Distributor of Wayne Fueling Equipment and is an Authorized Service Provider for Wayne, Verifone, and Veeder-Root. Our team services these – and all – major equipment brands for our customers in Iowa, Nebraska, and Illinois, making Evora a great place to build and expand on a wide range of skills.
What will you do as a Construction Installer?
- Install and repair petroleum equipment per manufacturer’s guidelines.
- Operate equipment such as skid steer or mini excavator, following all equipment and company safety protocols, procedures, and policies.
- Perform concrete removal and replacement.
- Maintain tools and equipment, ensuring all are in proper and safe working order.
- Provide quality customer service.
- Travel around the state of Iowa, with a focus on Eastern Iowa/Western Illinois. This includes overnight travel and occasional weekends, when needed. (Hotel and per diem covered by company.)
- 2+ years in Petroleum Construction Installer role, required
- Certified Underground Storage Tank Installer, strongly preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read a set of construction plans/specs.
- Ability to troubleshoot and utilize problem solving skills in unique situations.
- Mechanical ability and aptitude, knowledge of, and ability to work with tools, ability to determine how machinery/mechanicals operate.
- Skid loader, mini-excavator operator experience is preferred.
- Experience with concrete a plus.
- Pre-employment drug screen and physical are required.
- Clean driving record, required.
Our employees enjoy many benefits and perks, including:
- Competitive salary.
- Comprehensive Health and Dental insurance.
- 401k with company contribution.
- Generous paid time off policy and 10 paid holidays.
- On the job training.
- Yearly clothing and boot allowance.
- And so much more!
Evora Group provides equal employment opportunities to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic as established by federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org